Sunday, October 12, 2014

CHURCH...

 
has always been an important part of my life.
 
 I remember Grandma Musselman picking me up on Sunday mornings to go to Clarksville Christian. She would pack a little baggie of snacks and crayons for me. I don't ever remember my siblings going with me for some reason... and that's alright. 
 
I remember a youth pastor while I was in high school that brought a huge group of us together. We all had a blast! In college, I found a church in Oklahoma that I loved!
 
When I moved home and had kids, the 3 of us tried many churches... and none of them were the one.
 
I'm still not sure this is THE ONE... but what I can tell you is that I am so happy I married a man that loves Jesus Christ and accepted him as his Lord and Savior.
 
I truly believe that going to church as a family is our foundation!
 
 
Now... that being said... everyone knows our schedules are ridiculous and we don't get too many days as a WHOLE family... but if we just remember our foundation is firm... nothing can break us!
 
This morning as I'm sitting at work... Tom just getting off shift... and the kids at their dads...
I'm missing our Sunday mornings!

No comments: