Saturday, October 11, 2014

CHRISTMAS...

is in about 10 weeks...
 
 
1. Its not even Halloween yet!
(can't wait to blog about the kids costumes! Say a little prayer that Haley's turns out as cute as she wants and I hope!)
 
2. Where did 2014 go?
 
I can't believe I'm going to blog about Christmas in October!
 
Doesn't everyone wish?!?!?!
I have to budget money... so I have to start early...
and I'm having a blast!
 
I can't believe I already have people done...
 
including Ty Michael (December) and Coy's (November) birthday presents!!
 
I'm having a hard time with my kids though! I'm not into electronics like other people are...
 
They got iPod Touches... but child 2 lost his!
They got Kindle Fires... and play on them!
I'm not buying child 1 a phone yet... ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
I don't even have an iPad... and don't want one!
Do they need TVs in their rooms... up for debate!
 
More Legos... More American Girl Doll stuff...
 
They both could use clothes and shoes, but that's not fun!
I did find a couple of neat things for Drew... but gave those ideas to the family!
 
Santa {aka... my Momma} always put the COOLEST stuff in our stockings... and still does!! Why can't I think of super fun stuff! I feel like it is always the same...
 
I know presents are the [REASON FOR THE SEASON] and I fully plan on blogging about that... around Christmas... not Halloween!
 


No comments: