Friday, October 10, 2014

CHECK OUT...

MY SISTER IN LAW'S BLOG!

http://farmerswifemommyslife.blogspot.com/

REPOST FROM HER:

{Friday, October 10, 2014


family*

 

2009 // 2014 
This morning I was going through old pictures, and found this one of my daughter, and her cousin Haley from 2009! I had been dating my now husband for 6 months when it was taken. It didn't take long for these two girls to hit it off, and become best friends! Fast forward to now, and it is so neat to see their bond that has grown through the years! It has been so much fun watching the two of them grow up together, and stay close! They are so lucky to have each other, and I pray that through the years they turn to each other in times of celebration, and in times of sorrow. I hope they cherish the memories they have made and will make, and most of all I hope they never stop laughing! 


Seeing the pictures of these two, and seeing the relationship that quickly formed reminds me how blessed we were when God brought Cody into our lives. He didn't just choose the perfect man for me and my daughter, he chose the perfect family*}
 
Heidi and Kenz- you fit perfectly into our family and we are blessed that God put Cody & you together! It's hard to remember life without you both! We love you!!

No comments: