Friday, October 10, 2014

FALL FUN...

at Stoney Creek Pumpkin Patch!
 
The kids are on fall break for 2 weeks and we needed some pumpkins!
I had never been to Stoney Creek either... and I won't ever go back on a week day! All the super fun stuff was closed and its only open on the weekend!
 
Anyway... we did have a blast and the weather was perfect!
 
Drew, Ty Michael, Haley, & Coy
2014
I talked my sister into taking a 1/2 day from work so that we could enjoy a gorgeous day together with the kiddos. (I tried to talk my sis in law into letting Kenz skip school, too)
 
 
I love them!!
 
 
We also stopped and got some mums. Each of us picked out our favorite color then headed home to plant them. We got our scarecrows up and Haley painted one of her pumpkins.
 
I also had a few other fall decorations in a Rubbermaid...
When I opened the lid... mold was everywhere... YUCK! I dumped the whole box... boo!!


No comments: