Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY...

 
IS NOT GOING TO BE WORDLESS!
 
 These pictures were taken almost
{exactly} one year ago!
I can actually tell you they were taken on October 30, 2013...
 
Why do I know that...

 Because my girl ended up in the hospital on Halloween.
Yes, it's almost been one year since we started our 11 day journey at Riley North.
I remember looking at these pictures and thinking about how frail [pale] my baby girl was.
There was nothing but skin on her bones...
 
Here is my prayer:
 
Pray for her health.
Pray for her strength.
Pray for knowledge.
Pray for love.
Pray for hope.
Pray for answers.
 
The past few days Haley has been complaining of belly aches again... and hers never seem to just end up as stomach aches. I'm nervous for her appt. on the 31st! We NEVER got answers from when she was in the hospital... or at any appt. after that. She even asked when her next blood draw was... :(
I can't forget to show Drew from one year ago! Man... he has grown up {a lot}!