Saturday, September 13, 2014

PHOTOGRAPHY...

has always been my creative outlet...
and I love capturing memories for people...
 
BUT...
 
I'm not doing as many anymore!
 
My family always comes first... PERIOD!!
 
The kids are getting older and way more active...
I already feel like I miss out on so much of their lives... because of shift life, so I won't miss out on anything else to take photos. They have always been so good about going with me and never complaining... and I love them for that. It's all just becoming too much...
 
I sat down with my calendar and circled all the days that I work...
then I wrote a "B" on all the days that Tom works...
then I figured out the kids practices, school stuff, and schedule with Justin...
 
REALLY CRAZY!!
 
So... it's time to get creative on ways to save money and pay for vacations...
hmmm...
 
**see previous post about satellite and internet**

No comments: