Friday, September 12, 2014

My days off...

were busy and not so busy... at the same time...
 
Tuesdays are always a little hectic...
 
I get off work 2 hours early so that I can pick the kids up at the sitter by 4:45...
normally we'd head home or to the barn (wait until you meet Mario & Cooper [others aren't named or haven't arrived]), but... not any more! Now Haley has dance from 5:30 to 7... so she changes in the car and we head to Wishes! This past Tuesday though... Drew needed to go to the eye dr. to have his new glasses fitted, so thankfully Tom met us there and could help out!{pray Drew doesn't have travel bball practice on Tuesdays!}
 
Wednesday...
I actually {had} no plans... until I opened my DirecTV bill and decided it was time for a change! Dish Network came out Wednesday morning... and was there for 3 hours... BEFORE the tech told me he couldn't hit the satelites. [too many trees] The dish would have to go in the middle of our driveway or in the middle of the back yard and even then... we wouldn't be able to get HD channels. WTF... wouldn't you check this BEFORE you started doing other stuff?!
 
I told the tech never mind and asked him to hook the DirecTV back up... it didn't work. He PROMISED me he didn't touch the satelite or unhook anything. He was NO help and kinda an ass about why [all of a sudden] the TV doesn't work at all. He ended up being at the house for 4.5 hours... and the last hour he was on hold with his supervisor... whom I had to talk to about canceling our service...which never really began!
 So frustrating... and yes, I was upset and took it out on Tom... or so he says... and I apologized!
 
I actually had time to run and get my nails done!! Yeah for a fun, strange purple color!
 
After getting the kids from school... we ran to the grocery... then home to bake blueberry muffins and funfetti cupcakes with electric blue icing. It was a rainy, crappy day... so we just watch movies and chilled... after doing a boat load of homework!
 
Thursday...
DirecTV came over... to fix the satelite and upgrade all of the equipment. Guess what... the dang tech from Dish did disconnect something in the attic and just didn't want to climb back up there to hook it back up! (irritated at him, thankful for other guy) It's amazing what they will give loyal customers who ask to cancel their service! That tech was there for 3.5 hours and after he finished... Swayzee showed up to switch our internet service! I'm all about having cheaper bills!!
 
A round of golf, dinner at the Eagles, and a fire run ended "my weekend!"
 
FYI: I'M NOT EXCITED ABOUT FALL... BECAUSE THAT MEANS WINTER IS CLOSER... AND THIS GIRL LOVES WARM WEATHER!

No comments: