Tuesday, September 16, 2014

STARBUCKS...

tasted amazing this morning!
 
I know there are a lot of rumors {true or not... idk} going around about Starbucks and what they support or don't support, but I don't really care.
 
When I worked at the CAC, I interviewed a few people that worked at Starbuck about their customer service! It is amazing... all of their employees seem to LOVE their job! I enjoy going to the one at 37 & 32... only because of their smiling faces and positive attitudes. We all know if it a pain in the ass to get into and out of... especially in Tom's truck this morning... so location and convenience isn't the reason!
 
I also LOVE that they give you a free Birthday Drink!! Woo Hoo!! I don't go to Starbucks a lot, but who could pass up FREE?!?!
 
 
HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!
 
I'm working until noon [on my day off], then I may tan... get the kids, work steers, homework, dance, and dinner with momma at Mo's!

No comments: