Tuesday, September 23, 2014

ATTITUDE

Can... and Will make all the difference!
 
 
I work in a place were people's attitude can affect (effect...I never know which one!?!) mine.
There are days were I feel like drinking at 6:15 am...
all because of how someone may have talked to me.

I've been {dealing} with a certain individual, whom I don't see but 5-6 times a month... and only when he is late. His attitude and behavior are something else. He causes me to lose my cool! Yesterday... He called into control and asked [or begged] to speak to me and I kept telling that officer to tell him "NO." I didn't have anything to say to him and I didn't really care what he had to say... HOWEVER... this morning I let him say what he wanted:
 He apologized.
 He told me that he regretted the names he called me and his behavior.  
He told me it wouldn't happen again.
He told me his mom would kick his ass if she knew how he spoke to me.
 
I did thank him and tell him I appreciated it... HOWEVER... this is the 2nd (WRITE UP) or go around with him. I have heard all this before. So, I'll change my attitude towards him... take what he said with a grain of salt... and move on!
 
 
Next up... a girl is the unit who has the worst attitude ever!! The past few days... she has a chip on her shoulder and it needs knocked off. I should haven't have to tell you to lose the attitude as soon as I walk in the unit! That is ridiculous... you are a grown woman... with a child! I hope she never acts like you! You need to learn some manners as well! GEEZ...
 
And... it's my long week!!
 
Just kidding!! haha... but it goes with the job!

No comments: