Monday, August 11, 2014

You know...

 
those {certain} people... you can count on for ANYTHING?
 
These are MY people!
 
 
Moto GP 2014

 
These are my siblings & their spouses!
These are [some of ] my best friends!
I love the fact that I have 2 brothers and 1 sister that I am super close with. I love the fact that we are all happily married and love each others spouses. I love that we live close enough to get together frequently... but then again... never enough.
We all work crazy hours and have different "busy" seasons, but Moto GP is becoming an Annual Sibling Day! This is our 2nd time attending! Thank you to Beck's (where one brother works)... we got suite passes complete with food and drinks. PLUS, a golf cart to run around the whole track.
Even if you never follow racing, it is FUN to be at the track. It is amazing the speeds that these [young] drivers can reach and how low they get to the ground when taking turns.
Let's be honest: I honestly couldn't have told you one driver... except the fact we remembered last years winner! I did however talk to one of the guys at the FD who used to have a bike with REPSOL on it and he filled me in.
GO MARQUEZ... he had won 9 straight races and was going for his 10th! What an awesome accomplishment. I cheered for him and he WON!
 
Marquez Garage Area
 
Until next year... SIBLING DAY 2014 WAS A SUCCESS!

No comments: