Tuesday, August 12, 2014

FOREVER...

 
 
 
 
DADDY'S GIRL!
 
 
 
Last night after work, I was exhausted. The kids were with Justin and Tom was on shift. I had a situation on my mind and I didn't want to talk about it on the phone. Actually, I am not supposed to talk about it at all, but I needed some advice and someone who would be honest with me and someone who wouldn't spread {what I was about to say} around.
 
I turned right, then left while finishing a phone on my drive home and I found myself in my dad's driveway. Not even thinking about it.... I went inside. NO parent wants to hear, "I need to talk to you!" [The looks on their faces were priceless!] Cherie and Dad listened to this situation and were able to give me options. They didn't tell me what I had to do or make me feel like my decisions would be wrong.
 
I am so thankful for them! I am so blessed that I have both of them to turn too. As my previous post stated: FAMILY FIRST! 

No comments: