Friday, August 29, 2014

That one person...

 
that you can't stand! I'm trying super hard to NOT talk bad about her... BUT she is making it super hard!!
 
Why is she like this... ugh!?!
 
I'll I keep saying is the Serenity Prayer...
 
 
 
**GOD, GRANT ME PATIENCE**
 
PLEASE!!
 
 
I thought my problem was going to be solved... but it wasn't, so I'm really going to have to bite my tongue and turn it over to God!
 
I'll not only pray for me... but for her! And maybe the person that has had to listen to me complain for so long...
 
 
Complaining wasn't working... and I quit praying for this situation, but I'm going to start again. I was turning into such a negative person... 
 
 
Here's to my Monday... on a Holiday Weekend!
 

 
 
Not complaining... thankful that I have a job that I love...


No comments: