Tuesday, August 26, 2014

FANTASY FOOTBALL...

 
is NOT just for men!
 
This is my profile picture for my ESPN league...
 
THAT'S RIGHT...
 
I'm in 2 leagues! The other one is through FOX sports. One is free (which I'll probably win) and the other  I paid $20 to join (which I'll probably lose!) That's usually how it works for me... when no money is on the line... I do better!
 
 Oh well... It's all fun and games!
 
I thought my hubby and I may comes to [blows] during the draft... haha! I have a pretty awesome team... with Manning as my QB! I'm urked with one of my co-workers for stealing the Seahawks Defensive from me! JK... kind of!! I'm a little nervous about the "sleepers" my hubby picked. I have another live draft tomorrow night... so we shall see...
 
Want to hear the best part... my team name...
 
URINE SCREEN PASSES!
 
Kind of fitting since most everyone on that team is from HCCC!
 
Last year, in the FOX league... I just used MUSSELMAN'S MEN... so, I'm still trying to come up with something cleaver... Always taking suggestions! 
 
HOW ABOUT THE REGULAR FOOTBALL SEASON?!?!
 
What do I look forward to most:
 
1. Weekly picks from grandma, my mom & siblings, and buddies...
 plus all the comments and reasonings on their picks...
 
2. Sunday Funday at Eric & Ali's (on my off weekends) 
 
3. Fall... Campfires, Jeans, Hoodies, Harvest


No comments: