Monday, August 25, 2014

MEET MY BFF...

 
STACY!
 
I believe that God puts people in our lives for a purpose...
And Stacy is my sanity!
 

She is the one I can call {at any hour} just to vent...
She is the one who will call me on my BS and tell me I'm being ridiculous...
She is the one who will stand by my side no matter what choices I make...
She is the one who would never spread gossip or judge me...
She is the one who can make me laugh... or laugh at me for random things...
{not at me... with me... no... at me!}
She is the one who I count on for a lot!


Stacy and I met years ago... Through 4-H, FFA, Judging Teams... our paths crossed. It wasn't until a few years ago when I found my Best Friend! We have some of the best times together.
 
 I love her husband [Nathan] and Madison! Our families mesh well... and one day Haley will probably baby sit Madison so the adults can go out! {Scary!}
 
Thank you for being you!
Thank you for always being there for me!


No comments: