Saturday, August 30, 2014

I'm starving...

 
and it's all because I started looking up recipes...
then I started looking at pictures of food...
next i was on Pinterest...
then I saw a cool craft...
 and a new fall outfit...
wow, I should cut my hair like that... 
 
A-D-D OVERLOAD!
 
So, Ashley and Adam are camping this weekend and I thought we'd {Tom and I} go crash their campsite. I wanted to take a new dip recipe for us all to try... ANY IDEA?
 
MY BFF made [Chuy's] jalapeno ranch dip last weekend which was amazing.
My other "mom" makes a great {Cowboy Cavier} salsa.
 
I'm at work until 4 with a photo shoot right before we leave so maybe Tom will make something?!
 
NO... I promised I wouldn't ask him to do anything today:
 
EXCEPT:
get out lb. of burger
play with dog
put away clothes
get estimate from gutter guy
I know I'm forgetting something...
 
Anyway, I LOVE pinterest... but I'm always starving by the time scroll through the food section.
 
 I must scroll through the favorite pins...
 
AND THEN... it makes me think I could become Martha Stewart...
 
AND that I should sell all my clothes, buy a new wardrobe.
 
AND that I should call my hair stylist for a new cut and color... {Hubby would kill me!}
 
You know what happened next:
 
I had to screen shot 100 poses for my next photo shoot!
 
What was I doing...
OH YEAH...
a recipe...
GEEZ!
 
 
 


No comments: