Friday, November 12, 2010

With tears...

in my eyes, I write this post. Justin and I are telling the kids tonight about our divorce. I'm physically sick. I hope we do everything right to insure Haley and Drew know that this is not their fault and that we both LOVE them unconditionally. For now... whomever has the kids will stay at the house. So far, things seem peaceful and I pray that they can continue that way. Time will heal all wounds.

I know some of you may never speak to me again... and I've accepted that at this moment.

Times will get worse before they get better. I don't know how I'm going to deal with sharing the kids, but they love their daddy very much.

On a different note... I'm not blonde anymore! This is a step in my new direction.

As one chapter comes to an end... I'll start a new chapter!!! I'm keeping faith... no matter how many tears will roll {pour} down my cheeks!!

No comments: