Saturday, November 13, 2010

That may have been...

the worst thing I've ever had to do in my life. I hated telling the kids... especially Haley... that we were not going to live together anymore. I never used the word divorce, but she did. She cried instantly and didn't stop for a long time. Leaving them for the weekend was awful too. I know it will get easier, but it sucked! Point Blank! Drew doesn't really understand... I don't think. I hope they will always know that this is NOT THEIR FAULT!

To get the process started... I got pay stubs faxed to the attorney. I'm not sure when we are actually going to file. Just one more thing for Justin and I to figure out together.

I went car shopping today... just looked! I hate car shopping especially when I have NO idea what I want. I want something I can afford on my own... I want my insurance to go down.

I can't wait to have the kids back tomorrow. Drew has his first basketball practice Thursday so Justin will get the kids again then for the night. uggg... this is going to suck!!!

No comments: