Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shots...

About 1 1/2 weeks ago, the kids and I received our H1N1 shots. I'm praying that they work. Today, 8 kids were out of Haley's class sick however yesterday six of those kids came to school. Yikes!! I guess they didn't want to miss the field trip. I'm hoping Haley doesn't get sick! Drew has had a lingering cough for about 5 days now. I'm hoping it goes away soon. We've been pretty lucky (knock on wood) too keep the sickness out of our house.

Grandma Musselman (she is 93?)broke her hip the first part of the summer... with surgery and lots of therapy she was ready to put the walker away and just use her cane. Yesterday I received a phone call from my dad that she had fallen again and broken her other hip. Surgery is going on as I type. Please keep her in your prayers.

Haley has dance tonight. I have a photo shoot tomorrow night at Shadyside Park. Haley has Remicade on Thursday and I also have a Silpada Party in Tipton. Halloween is Saturday... man I'm in for a busy for days. I can't wait to post more pictures.

No comments: