Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back in Business







So... I haven't blogged in a LONG time (probably over a year or so)! I am back in business though too keep everyone updated on our lives. The kids are growing like crazy: Haley is 5 and in full-day kindergarden. She loves it and also loves taking dance for the 3rd year. Drew is 3 and is taking karate. He loves being on the farm with his daddy! I'm still staying at home with the kids while also keeping my nephew Kagen. Two days a week I keep a friends little boy Eli. It keeps me busy. My sister is due in December with a boy, Ty Michael, and I can't wait to meet him. I will also get to keep Ty when Ashley returns to work. Justin still works for IMI and farms with his dad. Harvest is very busy and sometimes I feel like a widow... haha! It's okay though. I'm selling Silpada Jewelry and loving it. I not only get free jewelry, but make decent money and get girls nights out. I also started taking pictures which is so fun for me. I love capturing memories! I'll post a few below. Heidi has already hired me out, so I'm kind of nervous. I'll post the engagement session in a week or so. That is my life in a nutshell. I hope to post more often. Have a great week!

No comments: