Friday, October 30, 2009

Slow down...




Life has been crazy this week. I almost think I've got a good schedule down, then Fall Break happens or something else comes up. I should know not to ask certain people for help or plan anything during harvest. Haley was a rockstart at her Remicade appt. yesterday. Silpada party went well. I'm not closing it until Monday. Today the kids and I met up with Ashley at JC Penney's, went to lunch with dad, stopped by mom's office and then took the kids to Kiln Creations in Noblesville to paint pottery. It was so fun but kind of pricey. That is alright though. I'm just going to post a few pictures from Brit and Leif's photo shoot. I've got too many to go though. Enjoy! BTW... I'm super excited to take the kids trick-or-treating tomorrow. Rain, Rain please go away!!

No comments: