Saturday, January 17, 2015

THIS MAY...

make some mad, irritate others, or inspire you...
I'm not sure which!
 
I want to start of saying that Tom and I work our butts off for what we have. We are in a great place... or at least heading in the right direction. I'm so tired of people making comments about "Carmel money." I learned a long time ago to be thankful for what I have... and that I had to earn what I wanted. I don't make comments about others paycheck or what they do with it! You have no idea... and frankly, it's none of your business! [end rant]
 
Starting over as a single mom was rough... but I survived and did the best I could. As most of you know, I've always been one of God's children, but it was when I got divorced that I {really} decided to follow Christ... with my whole heart! I knew I needed a Godly man in my life... and then I met Tom. He jumped in with both feet and never looked back. Our first few years together weren't all sunshine and roses, but we made it.
 
Yes, I'm going to say it. God is the main reason for our success. We are not perfect! We do not meet God’s expectations daily. We sin just as everyone else!
 
 Every day we strive to be better and strive to live according to God’s word.
 
Most importantly when we talk about our life, our future, our goals... we give it to God. We {I} had hit a wall where we weren't certain we could take anymore and we gave it to him. We said let it be what you want it to be. 
 
 We asked God... please walk by us as we do it because we CANNOT do it on our own.
 
We:
strive to be better
 strive to live the way we should
 strive to let go of the reins
strive to let Him have complete control.
 
And when we get a little off course... He is quick to remind us we cannot do it on our own.


No comments: