Friday, January 2, 2015

HELLO 2015...

I'm so happy to see you!
 
2014 has been a wonderful year!
I am so thankful for all the amazing people in my life! There is no way I can possibly list every incredible thing/moment that happened, but I'll tell you what matters most:
 
1. My faith (iTown Church) has grown tremendously! I've always been close to God, but now that I LOVE our church... It makes going and learning and growing that much more awesome! I also LOVE that our friends and family are going with us and we are able to spread the word! 
 
2. Tom and I have a wonderful marriage (no one is perfect) and I can't describe what he means to the kids and me! I dedicated a whole post to him awhile back! He is my rock when I think the world may end! I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments!
 
3. Haley has been pretty healthy and did not have one hospital stay this year! She has developed in more ways than one, but this attitude needs to go! I've always informed everyone that she would be my payback child! She is so mature for her age and is so loving!
 
4. Drew is excelling and keeps me on my toes. He has brought his grades up and loves all things outside... sports and farming! Now... if I could just get him to like reading!
 
5. My family and friends! They are always there for me (and my family)... no matter what! Words can't explain my love for them!
 
I can't believe I lost two grandparents this year... 6 months apart! Rough times!
 
I wish you all the best in 2015! I can't wait to see what is in store for my family!! 

No comments: