Friday, November 21, 2014

THE BEST NIGHT...

was spent with my family!
 
It's no secret that I {cherish} the moments that I get to spend time with Tom, Haley, and Drew at the same time! The other night I wanted to snap a few family pictures for our Christmas Card and it was FREEZING outside! It took about 5 minutes, 3 poses, and a sis in law to operate camera since I couldn't find my tripod... ANYWHERE... and I love them!
 
BACK OF CAMERA - PREVIEW
 
After that we headed to the shop to butcher deer... Tom got 2 and Cody got 1... and we got meat in the freezer!
Well... kind of...
 
TROUBLE SHOOTING THE GRINDER
 

The kids were so funny! I love that they get to experience this and REALLY understand were our food comes from! Being a farm kid is AWESOME!!

 
Drew really wants a deer skin rug... and Tom may just make this happen!!

 
I LOVE THESE 3 WITH MY WHOLE HEART!!



No comments: