Monday, November 3, 2014

OUR WEEKEND...

was jammed packed!
 
 Drew started his travel basketball games. It is the most clustered leagues... not organized at all. We don't know until the week of if his team has a game or not... we also never know when practices are. Granted... he is learning... but it is hard to learn if you are standing on the sidelines. I understand he can't play all the time, but you still have to teach!! I also have my opinions of the coaching and was furious when I heard what happened this weekend. High School ADs have to remember that these boys are 8!!!
 
 
What awful weather we had to trick or treat in!!
My peacock and firefighter!


 
Usually someone in our family has a get together every year and this year mom opened her house. It is great that we get to see all the kids and not have to drive miles and miles!

 
Mark this off our Bucket List!
Garth Brooks World Tour 2014!
 

He doesn't disappoint! What an awesome show! 
 

 
I LOVE THIS MAN! AND... I CHERISH
ANY TIME I GET TO SPEND WITH HIM!

 
I couldn't ask for 2 better friends! I love that they are in our lives!
Nathan has a crazy schedule too... so all 4 of us getting together is next to impossible! I also need to shout out to their daughter, Madison... happy 5th birthday!



No comments: