Saturday, April 21, 2012

My family

Nothing in this entire world makes me happier than my family! Tom asked a few weeks ago if he could take Drew to FDIC downtown and they had fun! He made out like a bandit: 3 shirts that he has worn all evening! Yes, all 3 of them! He also got some toys and his first trip to Hooters! Talk about a red faced little boy!
After the race this morning an a girls lunch at Houlihans with Heidi and Kenzie, Haley and I went to the nail salon and to Old navy! She asked for one tank (purple zebra sequin) and a crop sweater! It was too cute so I let her buy it!

We ended our evening with pizza and a movie at my dad's and had a great time!

I asked the kids on the way home if they had fun and Haley replied, "I don't know what to say but in my mind I'm screaming thank you!"

Those two kids mean everything to me!! What a great day! It's the little things!!

No comments: