Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Job...

So... I started my new job at HCCC! I will {LOVE} it! First let me say: I haven't worked from 8-5 since Drew was 6 weeks old... And that only last until he was 8 weeks old! Yesterday was rough... Paperwork, talking, and touring the facility! Today... Two 4 hour meetings! It was good though! Tomorrow is two more 4 hour meetings! I'm ready to get in my 12 hour shifts so I can start my new normal routine! Anyway... I'm not sure how my readers learn best... But I learn best by DOING! I don't a lot of info by sitting in lectures... Probably because I'm doodling! No, I don't have any questions right now, but give me 2 weeks when I'm actually DOING my job and I'm sure I'll have a million! I am thankful for group activities and moving about and making diagrams!! Here's to my future endeavors...


I love my kids!!

No comments: