Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's mine...

I own a home again! I am so excited {and completely terrified} at the same time!! Most boxes are unpacked, but I still have a few that are loaded with "stuff." It's all the stuff that I MUST keep but have no idea what to do with. I will post pictures as soon as we have it looking home-y with personal pictures and decor. The kids rooms are finished and tonight will be the first night they see them!! I owe a huge thank you to 3 friends for coming over to paint Saturday night and then my siblings, Heidi, Mom, Matt, and Adam for helping me move. Tom has been great putting things together... especially Haley's bed that too 5 1/2 hours. YIKES... it had 32 pages of instructions. I'm so excited for the kiddos to see their spaces!!

Eric and Ali are engaged!! He asked her about a week ago, but I wasn't allowed to say until her family in OK found out! I'm so excited to be gaining 2 sis-in-laws!! WooHoo!! Cody and Heidi set a date: 2.19.12 (Their favorite verse from Hosea 2:19) Eric and Ali have not yet, but hopefully soon!!

Boo... on job searching again! Long story which I can't talk about yet, but I just can't chance anything being a single mom with a mortgage!!

I really don't have anything else to chat about now... sorry Heidi!!

I love my kids!!

No comments: