Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's okay...

if Momma is having a bad day!


I went to work super early this morning so I could get a few hours in before I went on a field trip with Haley. So yes, I'm exhausted... but that is nothing new! Tonight, Friday night, Saturday night... are not looking any better on catching up either...


I feel like every time I pick my kids up from school they start argueing or fighting or crying...

Some of that is normal for siblings... I understand, but good grief! Both of the kids are saying, "this is the worst day ever!" I'm not sure what the deal is?! I talk to them about there day and nothing out of the ordinary seems to being going on. Oh wait... I told them no!!


No we are not eating out every meal!! No you can't play on my phone right now!! No you can't buy a new toy!! No you don't act like that!! I don't think they hear NO enough from other people. I'm not a mean mommy, but my kids will know how to act and respect others. After being around other kids... I realize how lucky I am to have terrific mannered kids. Some people's kids should not go in public... I'm sorry, but teach your children how to act!


Okay... I vented! I love my kids!

No comments: