Monday, December 6, 2010

Thank you...

so much for what you do! You know who you are. This is SO unexpected and appreciated. I can't thank you enough. I love you!

Drew and Haley are doing good. Haley continues to ace spelling test and learns so much everyday. Haley went to he doctor last week for a treatment. Her liver and kidney function blood work came back perfect and her levels for inflammation were elevated but still within normal range. With all that has been taking place this past month... I was expecting the worst. She is great! Drew started basketball. He has had a few practices and 1 game. YES... he scored and his momma couldn't have been prouder. Pictures will come soon. He continues to amaze me in school as well. He doesn't pick things up as easy as Haley did, but he is learning and memorizing everything! I couldn't be more proud of my kids.

Christmas is just around the corner!!!

Justin and I are still being civil and getting along. He met with his lawyer last week, so I will wait to hear from mine. I will probably call her tomorrow. As of now... I think it will be final around the beginning of Feb... {not on Haley's birthday!!}

I LOVE the NFR... it is the superbowl of rodeo! Long Live Cowboys!!

I love my kids!!

No comments: