Friday, September 24, 2010

Just catching up...

How SUPER, DUPER CUTE are my kids?

We had family pictures taken with my mom last weekend and they turned out awesome. Thank you to Stacy, my sis-in-law, for taking them. She did great!! Check out my photography blog or FB if you haven't seen them yet.

Got the job! Woo Hoo... I will start at the Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office on Oct. 4th. I'm not sure what all I'll be doing, but I'm working in Superior Court 6. It is part-time, but a huge foot in the door. I still get to take the kids to school and pick them up... which is great. I also will get one day off per week, so I can still get my "me" time! I still am holding out for full time {the position has not been filled} at the one place I REALLY wanted, but I'm stoked about getting back into criminal justice. I'm so happy to open a new door.




51 weeks until the DIRTY THIRTY!! {not that I'm counting...}
That is scary! I'm doing great with the pop situation... drinking LOTS of water and haven't had any sweet tea. I have a ridiculous headache from having NO pop today. I will survive!! I haven't worked out like I wanted and I'm still not eating great.... I'm working {should push myself more} on it.




The kitchen WAS back together. The garbage disposal isn't working {Justin bought a new one last night} and the dishwasher was leaking {hopefully he'll get that part today}. I don't think he did though. Mind you... I loaded it with dirty dishes and scrapped everything into the disposal...uggg! I love the paint, counter tops, and new floor... HATE my cabinets now! I'm hoping the painter will be able to paint the cabinet doors to make them look better and not stick out like a sore thumb.


Photo sessions have been INSANE lately. I couldn't be happier. I am booked through October and starting November. I can't believe how this is working out! I built my new {dream} camera online a few nights ago... I'll need a 2nd mortgage!

No comments: