Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow and Superbowl...










No people... it wasn't a blizzard. We got a few inches of snow and in Indiana... we get snow! My kids had a blast playing in it. Of course so did Cody and I. Enjoy the pictures. No one made it successfully through our tunnel but we had a blast trying. We are supposed to get another 4-8 inches tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have more pictures later.

Way to go Colts. Even though we didn't win, it was a good game and we made it to the SUPERBOWL! That says something! We had a party at the shop and had fun. The kids and I had to leave at halftime because it was past bedtime. They were such toopers though and we all ate way too much junk food. I'll proudly wear my BLUE and WHITE ANYTIME and ANYWHERE!

The pictures are not great because I broke my REBEL! BOO!!! I am praying for a new lens but seeing as they cost $400, I doubt it is going to happen anytime soon. I can still take pictures with it, but... Maybe I'll just get a whole new camera all together?! A girl can wish can't she?!?!

Haley lost her first tooth Sunday afternoon. She finally let mom pull it! The tooth fairy came for the first time and she was SO excited to find $5 under her pillow this morning. I think from now on the fairy will only leave $1!

No comments: