Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's 2010!






So much time went into getting ready for the holidays and the time flew by. We are so blessed to have a huge family that is so close. Justin, the kids and I had 9 places to go over a week span and only missed one! Sorry to the Musselman side... I know that is the only time everyone gets to see the kids, but we had to go to Justin's parents at the same time. I missed catching up with you all. WE (my kids especially) are so spoiled. We have so many toys and not enough space (or too many toys!) Haley went back to school today and I kind of miss having her home. She is such a big helper. I also started keeping a new little boy, Holden. He is so cute, funny and photogenic. I had an inpromtu photoshoot with him and Eli yesterday just to surprise their mommy's! Drew has had a snotty nose for 2 weeks now... not really clearing up but praying it doesn't get any worse. We started an antibiotic to just make sure we keep the "bug" out of our house! Both kids are taking karate now. Haley went to her first class and loved it. I just have to mention also that Ty is doing GREAT! I can't believe he is almost a month old... I also can't wait to start watching him when Ashley goes back to work at the end of Feb. I wish you all the best in 2010! Here are just a few pictures from the last couple of weeks...

No comments: