Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holy Smokes...





We have been so busy this week and the holidays are still 22 days away! Monday, I took Drew to karate and my ballet princess decided she wanted to quit dancing and take karate. We will see what happens after her recital in a few weeks. Tuesday, I had an awesome sample sale/ gold party at my house. It went great and lots of people got to see our house... we've only been here 5 years! Wednesday, I (along with Kathy) took the kids to see Disney on Ice at Conseco. I love watching their little faces with excitement. They thought it was amazing! I thought the costumes were beautiful and they music was great! Well... today is Thursday and we just got home from karate again. Haley stayed home with daddy while I took Drew. Tomorrow night is our annual BSC cristmas party. It is also at our house. We also have a family birthday party on Sunday. Who knows what is in store for Saturday?! Anyway, it is almost bed time so I better stop typing. Till next time...
Here are just a few pictures I took of the kids. I need a flash and some backdrops!

No comments: