Monday, September 8, 2014

IT WAS ABOUT TIME...

we got this crew together for a picture... or two!

1947 International belonging to David and Cody Musselman
 This group of cousins is so blessed to have each other! I hope they continue to be the best of friends!
 
I pray Drew will always be an excellent role model for Ty Michael because that boy thinks Drew {hung the moon}! I pray Haley and Kenzie experience the ups and downs of life together and turn to each other when they can't (won't) come to Heidi and me! I pray Coy gives them all grief and wants to be with them all the time... and that they have the patience, kindness to let him join in whatever they may be up to!
September 7, 2014
Coy wasn't even born the last time we attempted to get a group picture!
We had a gorgeous evening we had! The colors {turqouise and red} turned out fantastic with all the greenery! AND... for the most part... everyone was in a great mood!
 
Haley- 10
Kenzie- 9
Drew- 8
Ty Michael- 4
Coy- 9 months

 Yesterday, was Grandparents Day!! These 5 kids LOVE their Mammaw Rhonda and GG so much! I hope they know how blessed they are to have all of their grandmas still! Life is short and even though they (Haley and Drew) met all of their great grandpas... only 1 (Justin's grandpa, Norm) remains living! {We miss them all terribly!} I hope they understand how grateful I am to have these women in my life and what they mean to me. I pray they make memories that will forever be in their little minds! 
 Haley- you are growing up too fast! You are beautiful inside and out! I can't wait to see what life holds for you and see the path that you choose to take!
 
Drew- You are so handsome and I love the kind heart you have towards little kids... especially Ty! You will do great things as you get older and I'm so proud of you!

With all that being said... you guys drive me crazy sometimes and make me want to pull out my hair! You make me miss Tom even more when things are going wrong at the house and WE (all 3 of us) need him to make peace!! I love you both more than life itself! You put a smile on my face EVERY SINGLE DAY! I pray for you guys daily! I hope you stay close and count on each other... No matter what gets in your way... PRAY... and we will make it through anything! Always remember:
 
FAMILY FIRST and FUN MEMORIES!
 

No comments: