Monday, September 8, 2014

COLOR ME RAD...

WAS A BLAST!
 
On Saturday, we got up {early} and heading to the Indiana State Fairgrounds for this 5K! The kids were excited to get hit with color bombs and this momma was just praying they could make it!
{I kept telling myself, "if they can hike, they can make it!}
 
The weather was a little crappy because it drizzled the whole 3.2 miles... and during warm-ups... and the entire drive home, but it was cool and overcast so we didn't sweat to death!
 Drew Wayne had so much color stuck to him... I had to wipe his glasses off ALOT! FYI: blue stains... we scrubbed and scrubbed!
 
 Words can't express how proud I was [am] of these 2 kids! They finished their first 5K!!
 
 
My BFF and Nathan got me to sign up! I have completed numerous 5Ks, but never a color run... so I was excited to finish this one with them! I am so proud of their journey and accomplishments! 


OMG... this wasn't even the worst we looked... After we took this picture... we had the final color bomb where everyone threw color into the air. What a FUN morning!

 They are keepin' on...
 
My pictures are out of order... boo... but this was before we started... clean and white!

Until our next one... FAMILY FIRST and FUN MEMORIES!

No comments: