Wednesday, August 6, 2014

REALLY?!?!

I honestly haven't blogged since May, 2012?! No way... well, I'm back! Now... I just have to find sometime to write about.... Stay Tuned...

For now... an update about life:

Haley is 10! She just started 5th grade last week and is beautiful inside and out! My girl got contacts and looks so much older and I'm not ready. She will kill me, but she MUST wear a bra! I was chatting with Justin and Trish the other day and told them to make sure she always has one on at this point. EH.... I'm so not ready for all things puberty and the tween age! She is my side kick and I love to watch her creative juices flow! She starts dance again in September at Wishes. She will be taking ballet and hip hop! The girl has some moves! She is on Cub News for the school and ready to run for Student Council again. She just finished her 2nd year of 4-H and did amazing!

My blonde hair (it's turning darker), blue eyed boy is 8 and a 3rd grader! This kid amazes me: his love of the outdoors, sports, farming, and firefighting. He loves to learn and discover. He ask questions that I don't know the answers to half the time. He has grown so much... I just noticed in a picture taken at the Indiana State Fair that he has now past my chin. Won't be long... and I'll be looking up. He had an awesome year of baseball and will try out for travel basketball next week. Drew can golf, too!

Both of my kiddos are awesome at drawing too! They didn't get that from Justin or me... ?! I love that they love crafts!!

Tom and I are great!! I can't believe we've been married 13 months... time flies!

He's landed his dream job as a Carmel Firefighter and loves being able to work for my dad on his days off. He's becoming quite the farm hand!!

Starting to think about househunting! We have a location in mind... now to find the perfect house or piece of ground! I love going to look at houses! I'm also stoked that my (ex) MIL and I (Tom) have a great relationship because she went with us to look at 2 already and we are going to look at another one tonight.

Cody, Nathan, and I finished our EMT certifications!! YEAH!! So proud of all of us and glad to be finished! We all just have to finish our precepting before they turn us loose on the ambulance alone! Lets be honest... I am no where close to ready! It is scary and nerve-racking!

Vacation planning!!! YEAH!!! New York and New Jersey in October with our besties: Nathan and Stacy, and a whole bunch of fireman and their other halves. Dominican Republic in February with Adam and Ashley! Then Gulf Shores in March for Spring Break with the family! So ready to get away!!

I almost forgot: EMBER! After over a year of the kids and Tom begging for a dog... we found a 6 week old German Shepard... who was adorable and I couldn't say no too. She is not 9.5 months... weighs about 60 lbs and sheds like crazy; HOWEVER, she has been the best dog! We all love her... and our family is complete!

I guess that is all for now... I'll be making a list of things to blog about while I should be working...

No comments: