Sunday, August 17, 2014

IS IT WRONG...

 
 
that while driving to work about 3:30 am... all I can think about when another car passes me is that they have been drinking... or are drunk? No joke, this is honestly what I think about when I see headlights. I watch them super close and make sure they stay on their side of the road... I watch them from a distance and make sure I don't see their lights swerving back and forth... I watch them in my rear view mirror to make sure they didn't run off the road after we've passed.
 
Is that wrong?
 
I completely understand people work crazy hours... I am one of those people! I have {inmates} that work 3rd shift or start work at 3 am...
 
Do I always think the worst of people?
 
I always thought I trusted people until they proved me wrong... and I guess to some point I still do {HOWEVER} when you work were I work... You don't trust anyone. Not true... I completely trust the 3 guys that come in at 6 am... and 2-3 others coworkers, but I don't believe a word that comes out of my {inmates'} mouths.
 
Do I trust people?
 
Sadly... less and less! But why?
Hmmm....
 Sometimes secrets are meant to keep from hurting others until the truth is out there.
Sometimes {always}... the past is just that... the past... for a reason!
 
Trust is such a HUGE thing... you can destroy something so easily!
 
I do understand [two] items:
 
1. Without trust as your foundation... you have nothing!
 
2. Break my trust once (same on you)... Break my trust twice (same on me)
 
Now... let me say this:
 
There are some family bonds and friendships that I have built on trust and I cherish those relationships! I LOVE knowing I can count on them... anytime!
 
I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS BLOG POST CAME FROM!
SQUIRREL! LEFT FIELD! SHINY OBJECT!
 
Back to my "drunk" drivers at 3 am... I hope you just have crazy work hours {like me} and haven't been drinking all night!

No comments: