Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life...

is moving on. No, the divorce isn't final. Thanks to the lovely snow storm last Tuesday... our meeting was cancelled. Ugg... why!!! Anyway, we are really trying to settle out of court and are going to meet with the attorneys on Wednesday morning. PLEASE COMPROMISE!!

The kids are doing great. Haley just got straight As again. I'm amazed by her! Drew started "reading" at school. Sounding out letters and learning sight words. I was so impressed while quizzing him the other day. BBall is still going on for him. Haley starts tumbling with Miss Kenzie in a few weeks.

I started applying for poice departments. I love LPD, but not going to get full time there any time soon. I'm a tad obsessed with my remote start. It is the best invention! I'm getting LASIK in the morning. Holy cow... I stoked and a little nervous. The thought of no glasses or contacts... thrills me!!

so... confession: match.com is SO overwhelming! It was insane and impossible to keep up with. I deleted my profile within a week.

I do have news to share sometime, but can't right now... :) sorry... I know this will drive some of you insane... Taylor... I expect my phone to ring any minute!!

Boo to the Colts losing... yeah to last night! Cheers to girls night tonight!

I love my kids!!

No comments: