Wednesday, October 27, 2010

hello...

it's me... just updating a bit...

I finally got a new computer... that works! It took a month and if Justin didn't get a discount at Dell and the kids didn't have to use a PC... I would have totally ordered a MAC, but it's okay. I don't recommend Dell at all! I love my computer... don't get me wrong... but their customer service/tech department SUCKS! I dread having to ever call in there again. Oh well...

Haley and Drew are beyond excited for Halloween. HSE/FHS Key clubs are putting on a halloween party tomorrow, so I'm going to take the kids. Emma, Kagen, and Kenzie may be joining us for some fun!! Friday: I'm taking the kiddos to the courthouses in Noblesville to see where I work and to trick or treat there. Saturday: We may go to ZooBoo with Cody, Heidi, and Kenzie. Sunday: it is halloween! Can you tell I want them to wear their costumes as much as possible? hehe!

I can't tell you the last time Drew went to the doctor. He is my healthy kid... however... he is going tomorrow. Most of you know that I am very open about talking about poop. He is going about 5 times a day. It is formed, but soft and mucus-y. Gross... I know! His butt is itching like crazy too. Wierd... I know!

Things with Justin are going... I asked him what he wanted and he couldn't answer me. I don't know why he has to talk to "her" everyday. She calls him... he calls her! It doesn't matter. I told him I wanted him to talk to me. Anyway.... I wish he knew that I hate it... wait... he does know! He also knows I check his phone. I've been very open about everything lately! I'm trying! He is still working dirt til late at night, so I feel like we haven't seen him much since Jerry got hurt. Jerry is still doing good.

What else? Not much!

No comments: