Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day THREE...

Love is not Selfish...

Why do we have such low standards for ourselves but high expections for our mate... We are all selfish! If you do even a good thing to deceitfully manipulate your spouse... you are still being selfish. **Meaning... I can't buy him something that I really want!**

DARE: Buy your spouse something that says, "I was thinking of you today."

I bought Justin a card and tanning package because he made a comment last week about wanting to go and I gave him a hard time about it. I tan, so why can't he... I'm so nice to him... sometimes! Drew and Justin are not home yet, so we'll see if I get anything... I'll post that tomorrow.

"Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves" (Philippians 2:3)

By the way... he did pick up all the toys out of the living room last night!

No comments: