Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So much to say...






I have so much to say and no time...

1. Medical bills are killing me...
2. I'm so ready for summer...
3. My 5:30 am workouts start in the morning...
4. I can't wait until my taxes are done...
**I need money**)
5. So tired of people's drama...
6. I wish I could take pictures professionally and make a living at it...
**I need money**
7. I am having nightmares of the dentist pulling my tooth...
9. I would love to surprise my hubby for our 5th anniversary...
10. Spring break is less than 2 months away...
**reason for #3**
11. Musselman Muleskinners won Donkey Basketball...
12. My mother-in-law had one crazy 50th birthday party...
13. My little girl turned 6 and I couldn't be prouder to be her mommy!!
**Enjoy her picture**

My list will continue later! For now... I'm am thankful for what I have!

No comments: